Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Some Tech Stuff

Good grief, GS upgraded BIDU to $675....I'm quite happy I'm not short it yet....While many would quake and shudder at this, I see both sides and while Goldman may be correct - I also keenly remember Goldman saying OIL was going to $200 when it was at $138-145 in 2008.....

I need to add some GOOG in the 530s/540s  -  this is getting ridiculous....

Need to buy some UTEK soon - I especially like the fact it is again selling very cheaply to net cash.

As opposed to many others, I do not see the market as over valued at all and can still find 100's of stocks selling very cheaply with solid growth.

EZCH is simply flying though I’m not involved currently. Again, my mistake of late has been selling too soon on several positions well below levels I felt they would reach given time......

No comments: