Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thoughts Going Through My Head - Lots Going On!

SNDK should be extremely good but they might sandbag again as has been the case with them of late. I'm hoping they do and get more than a $2.50 peel.....

I'm keeping all of my QCOM - and gonna add more - Snapdragon is about to take flight.....

All paths lead to my low $400's target on AAPL; $245 is the new dream buy price should the market ever decide to correct enough for that to happen...

GOOG reported a fine quarter; AAPL getting into mobile ads is concerning though - Catalysts are coming over the next 2-3 quarters; this stock's going $150 to $200 higher....

ATHR just blew out the numbers two days ago....Ditto VMW last night. I do feel that the name got away from me this year. Alas, you can't own them all.

long AAPL

No comments: