Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Randoms

I'm saying it here first: I think the only way for RIMM to sustain long term viability is to adopt Android as their operating system. Wait until we see a fully functional Chrome on smartphones.....

Looking at CSCO, there is a good chance we see a very good report out of Mr. Chambers and the company this quarter. We are likely heading into the company's second best multi-year run in its history. Frankly, it's amazing we can buy CSCO at current levels....

More on the CSCO periphery: I also like CIEN to newer highs (off the CSCO quarter) and think we have a narrow window that the stock will stay a teenager. Moreover, where street highs are between $25-30, I'm between $42-50 (currently) and believe we'll see the stock trade well north of my high number, but that's more than 12 months out....

COMV is reacting pretty well despite just an average quarter. This is quite interesting as many muted quarters have seen aggressive selling.

I still want to know if we loaned Big Ben to the ECB for the weekend?

No comments: