Friday, February 26, 2010

AAPL Going On A Run? Plus Some Other Techs...

The research from Morgan Stanley was good - "Apple Product Catalysts Ahead; Reiterate Overweight - Morgan Stanley" - and I must say I think Apple is setting up for a run as alluded to recently.  As I've stated previously, the iPhone is a platform and the "iNetbookkiller" product may be as big (or bigger) as the first in the line -- the 2.5G iPhone.

The more I think about this product the more I think this will spur a huge infusion of Apple Computing share into the enterprise, which would be the next holy grail for Apple share price over time.

Much like CSCO, the value of Apple's hardware has to do with the underlying software. Once you get hooked on the functionality you stick with the next generation of hardware advancements.

RMBS has increased its share buyback. I don't really like share buybacks, never have in fact. But others do and Rambus will be selling much higher in due time. It is below its settlement spike and that settlement was watershed for it.

What's this I hear about Cisco and some new tech? Wonder if it will coincide with some real government stimulus for the group in March........BRCD's a buy at $5 and a sell in the high 7s....I think VRGY's report was better than the stock has acted.....

long AAPL

No comments: