Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thinking A Bit More About The Market.....

Seeing as no one is ready for it, I'm wondering if we now work higher for awhile. Some I respect are out there saying the market is trying to buck the head and shoulders pattern. I don't give this too much due but it's out there. At the moment the right shoulder trend line is breaking on the Nazz......

Also, MAYBE just MAYBE, I think in the weeks to come we may see continuing evidence of my highly variant growth thesis........out of real measures of economic growth.

It seems as if Bernanke's eye is actually on the ball of the real threat - which is future inflation and overstaying the stimulus measures.

The difference this time is we have so much room to raise rates; as well as so much valuation compression currently existing.

No comments: